Nominations Sought for Alvin M. Ferst Leadership and Entrepreneur Award
The Division of Student Affairs is pleased to announce the availability of The Alvin M. Ferst Leadership and Entrepreneur Award for 2011. This $2,500 award goes to a junior or senior with at least a 2.5 GPA who has demonstrated extraordinary leadership and/or entrepreneurial skills while at Tech.Students must be nominated by a member of the faculty, staff or employer. The deadline for applications is noon on March 8, and may be submitted either via email or delivered to room 204 of the Smithgall Student Services Building.
Qualities of the Ideal Candidate
- A person of vision
- A driving force to create a business or organization
- An inspiration to others to reach their potential
- A leader with the ability to anticipate future needs
- An optimist about finding solutions
- One who generates support of the dream
- And a man or woman of character who says, “why not”, not “why”.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Michael Hagearty
- Created: 02/17/2011
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 10/07/2016