Leaders at CDC and CARE USA to Give Keynote Address at Health & Humanitarian Logistics Conference
The 2016 Health & Humanitarian Conference (HHL) co-organizers are pleased to announce the two KEYNOTE SPEAKERS for the 8th annual conference:
- Anne Schuchat, MD and Rear Admiral, U.S. Public Health Service; Principal Deputy Director, Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
- Michelle Nunn, President and CEO, CARE USA, who will be interviewed by Dr. Sanjay Gupta of CNN
The 2016 HHL Conference will feature plenary panels and interactive workshops on a variety of topics related to supply chain management and logistics in global health and humanitarian response and development, as well as poster sessions on innovative research and ample opportunities for networking. Information on speakers, panel topics, health and humanitarian site visits is available at: https://chhs.gatech.edu/conference/. You may register now for the conference at: https://chhs.gatech.edu//conference/registration/reg.php.
Plenary panel topics will focus on the below topics.
- Strengthening Public Health Systems
- Supply Chain Complexities in Refugee Crisis Response
- Designing Supply Chains for Health Emergencies
- Sudden Onset Disasters: Matching Supply with Demand
For additional information about the conference, visit https://chhs.gatech.edu/node/52/541981
- Workflow Status:Published
- Created By:Shelley Wunder-Smith
- Modified By:Fletcher Moore