Design Logo, win Money!
In an effort to better market and create additional momentum for the Global Engineering Education Exchange (Global E3) program, the Global E3 Executive Committee is holding a contest, allowing students to submit a new Global E3 logo design. The new logo will be used for creating promotional materials that can be used on campus for outreach. A financial award will be made to the student who submits the winning logo, to be selected by the Executive Committee. The new logo will be announced by February 29, 2012.
OIE will select one design
The winning student will receive a $500 prize and recognition on the
Global E3 website. The deadline for submissions is Friday, December 9th
Please send your logos to Study.Abroad@gatech.edu
- Must contain the words “Global Engineering Education Exchange”
- Logo must be adaptable to use on various publication forms:
- Submit as a high resolution file as jpeg files that can be copied
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Stephanie Bullard
- Created: 11/03/2011
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 10/07/2016