Savannah River National Laboratory, Georgia Tech Select Martha Grover for Joint Appointment
Savannah River National Laboratory (SRNL) and Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech) recently selected Martha Grover, PhD, for a joint appointment. Grover is a professor and the associate chair for graduate studies at Georgia Tech’s School of Chemical and Bimolecular Engineering. Her research interests include feedback control of colloidal crystallization for photonic materials; chemical evolution in the origins of life; modeling and control of pharmaceutical and nuclear waste crystallization; and process-structure-property relationships in polymer organic electronics. SRNL intends to collaborate with Grover to utilize her expertise and experience to:
- Facilitate research and development activities pertaining to in-situ analysis of process streams for DOE tank waste treatment programs, including application of instruments and calibration techniques.
- Analyze SRNL data generated during testing of in-situ instruments in non-radioactive simulants of high-level waste.
- Expand and develop relationships within Georgia Tech to facilitate further collaboration
- Develop the next generation of outstanding engineering talent with interest to pursue research career opportunities in the national laboratory system
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: pdevarajan3
- Created: 01/26/2023
- Modified By: Laurie Haigh
- Modified: 02/13/2023