Internationalize Your Curriculum: Study Abroad, Minor in INTA, Certificates

Primary tabs

Sam Nunn School of International Affairs faculty will introduce multiple study abroad programs (Southeast Asia, Europe, Latin America, Japan) and explain how you can obtain a minor/various certificates in international affairs. Show your future employer that you can do competent work abroad and can adjust to foreign environments. Snacks will be served!


  • Workflow Status:Published
  • Created By:tseth3
  • Created:10/09/2022
  • Modified By:tduong45
  • Modified:10/14/2022


  • No categories were selected.