Relax. Recharge. Reboot. Your Wellness and Mental Fitness.
Georgia Tech has designated Tuesday, March 16 as a wellness day for the community. Today is about focusing on your mental well-being and creating an action plan for creating a healthy you. To help you get started on your wellness path, we have created a one-hour experience around the game changing skill of mindfulness. Simply put mindfulness is the ability to know what is going on in your head and not getting carried away by it. Join us at 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. for an instructor-led webinar. What will you achieve by attending? In just one hour you will learn...hat mindfulness is and steps to becoming more mindful.
- What it means to be present in the moment – you are not in the past, and you are not in the future.
- Identify the causes of your stress – manage good stress and eliminate bad stress.
- Tips and tools to relax the mind and body.
- The practice of meditation – you need to make it a daily habit.
- The happiness skill - you can train your mind to be happy.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Kristen Bailey
- Created: 03/15/2021
- Modified By: Kristen Bailey
- Modified: 03/15/2021