Applications Open for Virtual Spring Undergraduate Research Symposium
Undergraduate students are invited to apply to present their research at the 2021 Undergraduate Research Symposium.
The deadline to apply is Friday, March 26th. This is Georgia Tech's largest undergraduate research colloquium and is a great opportunity for students to share their research with classmates and faculty from all over campus.
Prizes and financial awards are given for the following:
- Top poster and oral presenters from each college
- Outstanding Undergraduate Researcher (OUR) from each college
- Top presenters who have participated or are currently in the Explore Living Learning Community program.
In addition, there will be two workshops designed to help students showcase their work in the best way possible. Students can register for either Tuesday, April 13 at 11 AM [virtual] OR Thursday, April 15 at 11 AM [in-person] by clicking here. At this interactive workshop with the Undergraduate Research Ambassadors, students will hear from their peers on how to best present their research.
If you have any questions, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Created: 03/03/2021
- Modified By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Modified: 03/03/2021