Apply to the 2020 Undergraduate Spring Symposium
Tuesday, April 14, 2020
Student Center, Third Floor
Introduction and Keynote Address: 1:00-1:10 pm
Poster Presentations: 1:15-2:15 pm and 4:30-5:30 pm (You must be present at both times.)
Oral Presentations: 2:20-4:30 pm
Reception & Awards 5:30-6:30 pm
Rules and Eligibility
- Students may apply to present either a poster presentation or an oral presentation.
- Undergraduate students can present either individually or as a team, and a team presentation may have a maximum of six students participating.
- Only currently-enrolled undergraduate students are allowed to present at the symposium. Graduate students, post-docs, and faculty are not permitted to present and should not be included on the application.
- Applications are accepted on a first come, first served basis. The faculty mentor listed on the application must be associated with a school or department at Georgia Tech.
How to Apply
Applications are now open.
- A student must complete the online application form in order to apply to present at the symposium. A short abstract (max. 250 words) of your research is required as part of the application.
- For multiple students interested in co-presenting, please note that only one application should be submitted per team.
- The application window is now open. Accepted applicants will receive additional details on their participation in mid-March, and oral presenters will also be notified of their presentation time slot and room number.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Created: 01/14/2020
- Modified By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Modified: 01/14/2020