Health Systems: The Next Generation Forum 2019
This Forum provides a platform for thought leaders and field experts with local and global perspectives and knowledge. The impact of the discussions and collaborations range from local initiatives to advance healthcare systems right here in Atlanta to broader impact across the country and beyond.
Our theme this year: Moving from Sick-care to Healthcare -Interdisciplinary collaboration between medical and STEM fields.
Agenda Will Include:
- Rapid-fire Presentations
- Poster Session (Submit Your Abstract to Participate by Nov 4th)
- Panel Session
- Tarun Mohan Lal, Chief Analytics Officer and Enterprise Vice President | Navicent Health
- Joyce Siegele, Director of Productivity Improvement | Northside Hospital
- Greg Esper, Vice Chair, Clinical Affairs, Department of Neurology | Emory University School of Medicine
- Victoria Jordan, Vice President, Quality | Emory Healthcare