The Kendeda Building Open House
Join us for an open house to celebrate the completion of The Kendeda Building for Innovative Sustainable Design and find out what makes it the most sustainable building of its kind in the Southeast.
There will be food, building tours, educational activities, and fun for all!
Tour times are as follows. Each tour takes approximately 45 minutes to complete.
- 11:00 a.m. with Todd Mowinski, Partner, Newcomb & Boyd
- 11:00 a.m. with Joshua Gassman, Sustainable Design Director, Lord Aeck Sargent
- 11:30 a.m. with John DuCongé, Senior Project Manager, Facilities Management, Georgia Tech
- 11:30 a.m. with Jimmy Mitchell, Director of Project Solutions, Skanska USA
- Noon with Alissa Kingsley, Associate, Lord Aeck Sargent
- 12:30 p.m. with Mariá Ceballos, Architect, Facilities Management, Georgia Tech
- 1:00 p.m. with Marlon Ellis, Area Maintenance Manager, Facilities Management, Georgia Tech
Attendees are encouraged to take public transit to this event. Hourly visitor parking is available at Visitor Parking Areas 4 and 5.
Click here to RSVP to the open house.
For more information on the Living Building, please visit
livingbuilding.gatech.edu or livingbuilding.kendedafund.org.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Rachael Pocklington
- Created: 09/23/2019
- Modified By: Rachael Pocklington
- Modified: 10/03/2019