Open Studio Day
Want to see our studios in action? Join us for Open Studio Day. This is an opportunity for you to sit in on architecture studios live and in-person. Register here for Open Studio Day on Wednesday, February 27, 2019.
Open Studio Days will take place in the Hinman Research Building. This building is located across the street from the College of Design, located at 245 4th St NW, Atlanta, GA 30332.
Parking at Georgia Tech can be a little tricky, so here are some suggestions for parking:
- View our parking map here.
- Area 1 Parking is located along North Avenue, is a short walk from our location and has a rate of $2/hr.
- Area 3 Parking is located on Ferst Drive near the Campus Recreation Center and a Tech Trolley stop. This lot also has a rate of $2/hr. The Tech Trolley will take you to a stop near the Klaus Advanced Computing Building. On the map, you’ll see a Trolley Stop noted beside E40, which is near the College of Design. This is your stop.
- Area 8 Parking has a rate of $2/hr. and is located at the Tech Hotel. A Tech Trolley stop is also located nearby on 5th Street. This will also drop you off beside Klaus/E40.
- If you are taking an Uber to campus, we recommend you use the address 245 4th Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30332. This will drop you off on 4th Street between the Hinman Research Building and the College of Design building.
Immediately following Open Studio Day on February 27, we invite you to also join us for a lecture by Zena Howard, principal and managing director of the North Carolina practice of global architecture and design firm Perkins+Will presented by the School of Architecture and the Georgia Tech National Organization of Minority Architects Students (NOMAS) Chapter. The lecture will begin at 4:00pm in the Reinsch-Pierce Family Auditorium.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: cwagster3
- Created: 02/13/2019
- Modified By: cwagster3
- Modified: 02/13/2019