T. Madden & Associates, P.C. Marketing Position
The idea candidate will promote T. Madden & Associates, P.C., a personal injury law firm by performing the following:
- Identify and implement brand awareness opportunities (e.g., community-oriented events) and market related promotions for T. Madden & Associates, P.C. (TMAPC). These events should:
- contemplate ROI (return on investment), thereby allowing TMAPC to target a broader audience, per dollar than traditional formats
- align with TMAPC’s commitment to community service (e.g. A single mom’s bowling night – TMAPC would purchase the cost of lanes, shoes, etc. so that single moms could bring their children to bowl…..targeting those clients); and
- include a public relations component (e.g., press releases/news coverage).
- Identify and market to lawyers who don’t take or want to stop taking Personal Injury (PI) work. Primary focus would be lawyers who don’t specialize in PI work, but also those who do specialize in PI cases, but don’t have the resources or experience to complete complex and nuanced cases through litigation if necessary.
- Set-up at least a meal a week or preferably group lunches, with attorneys who fit the above description;
- Set-up at least a meal about every two weeks with an attorney who within the last two years sent TMAPC a case.
- Provide marketing and brand awareness support for TMAPC's 501c3 non-profit entity- The Terance Madden Foundation.
- Develop marketing material.
- Utilize current blogs, website, pictures (will need to take new pictures), and other existing or easily-generated material to place in tri-fold or other formatted firm literature;
- Devise ways to utilize the printed material which will have the best ROI.
- Develop and send Facebook Posts on existing Facebook site daily.
- Develop and send Tweets on existing Tweet account daily.
- Develop and send posts on existing Instagram account daily.
- Develop a Snapchat, Instagram and other new social media accounts for TMAPC and update daily.
- Outline new subject matter for current TMAPC Litigation Focused Websites and Blogs.
- Create Themes or events to be held at the TMAPC office, which will generate enough interest to have Atlanta based attorneys attend in addition to Clayton County attorneys. These events could happen monthly or more often, depending on the crowd size.
- Act as Liaison to Radio Advertising Agent.
- Act as Liaison to Television Advertising Agent.
- Serve as point of contact for conferences, sponsorships and seminars. Coordinate with lawyers and others to provide required materials.
- Monitor competitors’ activities. Stay abreast and advise on industry trends.
- Coordination with other legal offices for practice/sector specific events.
- Social media savvy (Facebook, Instagram, twitter, snapchat, etc.)
- Skilled in SEO tactics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- In pursuit of a 2 or 4-year certificate or degree with strong marketing focus
- Strong attention to detail
- Great ability to multitask in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Strong ability to think both strategically and creatively.
- Must understand and/or be able to adapt to the goals, service, culture and strategy of both the practice and the legal industry
- Flexibility to work whenever necessary