Connect with Tech Applications
Connect with Tech: What is your story?
This year marks the 25th Anniversary of the Connect with Tech program.
The Connect with Tech program builds connections between prospective students, current Georgia Tech students and the GT community through intentional personalized experiences and programs. We strive to expose admitted students to the social and academic community of Georgia Tech providing them with experience and insight that fosters a sense of fit with our campus and encourages them to enroll.
Goals of CWT
- Provide hosts with exceptional training regarding the promotion of GA Tech and its programs
- Provide an enjoyable experience for prospective students.
- Maintain CWT’s status as an unique and personalized visit experience
Connect with Tech was traditionally an overnight visitation hosting program housed in the Office of Undergraduate Admission. For this school year we will no longer host overnight programs, but will continue to serve as ambassadors to visiting high school students and their families through individual interactions.
Hosts will have the opportunity to serve in a number of ways including:
• Being matched with students by major or college for individual interactions in person or virtually
• Escorting students to classes and hosting students for class shadowing
• Hosts can serve as hosts prior to daily Admission information sessions
• Hosts can serve as Lunch/ Coffee hosts for invited students and Gold Carpet Days
• Hosts will participate in post-event follow up and admitted student postcard campaigns
• Hosts will serve on student panels for Gold Carpet Day and Counselor events.
• Hosts will create a video FAQ for prospective students
• Hosts will participate in interactions on-line for prospective students such as Facebook Live, virtual student panels, chat nights
• Hosts will be matched with students for virtual connection and conversation via email, Skype etc.
Hosts can live on or off campus, but must be able to participate in programming this Spring 2018. We welcome applications athttps://goo.gl/forms/bCpIDo67CeX8JseB3