SAGA Innovations Fellowship
SAGA Innovations is dedicated to transforming public education by driving the expansion of nationally recognized intensive daily math tutoring, where tutoring is a part of the regular school day for students as a scheduled class period. We partner with district public schools to provide students the opportunity to work with a qualified, engaged tutor who tailors math instruction to the needs of two students at a time.
We are looking for recent graduates to spend ten months as a SAGA Fellow at a public school in Chicago or New York City. In this role, they will help transform the lives of struggling students through high-dosage personalized instruction.
5 reasons to become a SAGA Fellow:
- The power to change lives. Have a profound impact on the lives of 14 at-risk students and their families.
- Develop critical skills. Build valuable teaching and communication skills through in-depth training.
- Be part of something that works. Data proves it – SAGA Fellows are dramatically improving student achievement.
- Limited commitment. It’s just 10 months – but the impact of the work will last a lifetime.
- Join a revolution. Be part of a movement that is changing the face of education in the USA.
For more information, or to begin the application today, please visit us at www.sagainnovations.org.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Amy D'Unger
- Created: 05/23/2016
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 10/07/2016