WST Learning Community Open House and Tour for 2015-16 Residents
The Center for the Study of Women, Science and Technology (WST) at Georgia Tech promotes the recruitment, retention, and advancement of female students and faculty in science, technology, engineering and, math (STEM) fields. WST founded the first learning community on campus (2000) and established the first program for undergraduate research partnerships at Georgia Tech (1995).
The WST Center welcomes faculty, staff, and students interested in issues of gender, science, and technology in research and programmatic initiatives. Our many activities and initiatives include:
- Annual WST Distinguished Lecture
- WST undergraduate-faculty research partnerships
- Mentoring residents of the WST Learning Community
- Volunteer service with GEMS (Girls Excelling in Math and Science)
- Workshops on research collaboration
- Faculty career development
Please explore our website to learn more about WST and the many ways we influence the success of women in science and technology.