Monsanto Accepting Applications for Summer 2015 Internships
All Georgia Tech undergraduates interested in biotechnology are eligible to apply for the below summer 2015 internship opportunities at Monsanto.
Twenty years from now, the earth’s population will need 55% more food than it can produce now. Today, Monsanto is working with farmers around the world to do something about it. In more than 60 countries, we have established industry-leading products because we give professionals like you the freedom to make real decisions. We also have professional development programs and a history of building careers. After all, you’ll solve what could be mankind’s greatest challenge. Are you ready to start dreaming bigger?
From your first day, you’ll be a contributing member of the team with meaningful responsibilities, which allows you to have a realistic look at a career with Monsanto. You’ll gain valuable professional experience and developmental feedback through paid, full-time positions. The program helps us assess your career potential as the majority of our ‘new graduate’ hiring comes from interns and co-ops. It’s a great way to get the inside track on how an industry leader like Monsanto works. Internships Students typically participate in the Intern Program during their summer break. In this 10-12 week continuous learning experience, you’ll have the ability to make an immediate impact thru a variety of work assignments and projects. You’ll also have access to training, networking, and professional guidance.
- Gain in depth experience working with an global industry leader
- Network at Executive Speaker presentations to learn from leaders of the company
- Relocation assistance
- Biweekly salary
Who We Look For
- Sophomores and above with a GPA of 3.0 or better. Students with freshman standing considered
- High interpersonal and communication skills, ability to interact well with a team and have the ability to work independently.
- Self motivated individuals with strong detail and results orientation and demonstrated strong problem solving skills.
- Ability/willingness to relocate for the duration of the assignment
To be considered for these summer internship opportunities, interested GT candidates should FIRST submit their applications online to specific internship openings and then forward a resume directly to Floyd Wood at Georgia Tech indicating to which openings have been applied.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Floyd Wood
- Created: 09/17/2014
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 10/07/2016