Georgia Tech Fall Career Fair
The fall Career Fair will be held at the Campus Recreation Center Sept. 8-9 from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. both days.Students are required to wear business formal attire to enter the fair. Heels are permitted. Students do not need to register, but need to bring their BuzzCard or GTID number to enter.The fair is also open to faculty, staff and alumni. Those not affiliated with Georgia Tech are not permitted.
What to bring:
- Notebook and Pen/Pencil: With over 200 companies in attendance each day, you may need to take notes.
- Several copies of your resume: Copy machines will not be available for students in the CRC Make sure to bring enough copies of your resume to leave with recruiters.
- Smartphone: The Georgia Tech Career Fair App lets students see company locations at the fair, a floor plan, event details, announcements, and more. The app is available on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- BuzzCard: You will need this to gain entry to the fair. If you no longer have a buzzcard, your GTID number will suffice.
- Sign up to be a liaison via the Liaison Application. Liaisons will have the ability to talk to recruiters outside normal Career Fair hours and will also have the option to upload their resume to this website!
- For a quick-reference map of the booth layout at the Career Fair, click here.
- To see a list of companies that are attending this year, click here.
- For real time updates about companies that are attending the Career Fair, like us on Facebook.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Kristen Bailey
- Created: 08/19/2014
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 04/13/2017