College of Architecture Research Forum: Jon Sanford
Jon Sanford, a pioneering researcher in the field of assistive technology and Universal Design, will be the featured speaker on February 28th, 2013. Prof. Sanford is the Director of Georgia Tech's Center for Assistive Technology and Environmental Access. The title of the talk is
"Usable Spaces or Inclusive Places: Why ADA Didn't Live up to it Promise and What is the Alternative?"
More about Jon Sanford here.
About the CoA Research Forum
The College of Architecture in partnership with the Georgia Tech Library and Archives hosts this monthly research series held on the last Thursday of each month during the academic year. In each Forum, a CoA faculty member, research scientist, student, or colleague talks about his/her research. The purpose of the series is to provide an informal forum for members of the Georgia Tech community to present their work, explore ideas, and identify opportunities for collaboration. The talks are free and open to the public, in the Architecture Library from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- College of Design
- School of Building Construction
- School of City & Regional Planning
- School of Industrial Design
- School of Music
- CATEA - Center for Assistive Technology and Environmental Access
- CQGRD - Center for Quality Growth and Regional Development
- School of Architecture
- DBL - Digital Building Lab
- CSPAV - Center for Spatial Planning Analytics and Visualization
- CMT - Center for Music Technology