News Blog Showcases Georgia Tech’s Expertise
According to the strategic plan, Georgia Tech will influence technological, social and policy decisions that address critical global challenges.
This expertise will now be showcased in the Amplifier, a multi-contributor news blog pairing current issues with commentary from Tech experts. It will provide a forum to spotlight, “What does Georgia Tech think?”
The primary goals of this initiative are to:
- Better position Tech as a research/thought leader.
- Provide a unique forum to position Institute expertise in social media spheres.
- Allow all audiences to participate in a dialogue associated with Institute research.
- Help media more easily connect experts with timely news stories.
- Create a flow of high-value, time-critical content.
A companion Twitter feed strategically targeting journalists has also been created to highlight new posts and other Georgia Tech news. View the blog here.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Amelia Pavlik
- Created: 03/21/2012
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 10/07/2016