3rd Annual Workshop for Magnetic Resonance at Georgia Tech
The Nanomedicine Research Institute - Magnetic Resonance Laboratory (NMRI-MR) will hold its 3rd Annual Workshop for Magnetic Resonance at Georgia Tech at the Parker H. Petit Institute for Bioengineering & Bioscience.
- 9:00am: Registration in IBB atrium
- 9:00am-11:00am: Lab demonstration of MRI scanner in IBB 0404
- 11:00am-4:00pm: MRI Workshop Symposium, Suddath Seminar Room 1128
The workshop starts with an open laboratory demonstrating the MRI scanner. This will be the ideal occasion to ask questions and learn about the capabilities of the NMR-MR.
The second part will be a symposium presenting ongoing research in the field of Magnetic Resonance.
To register for workshop, visit website below. For more information about the event, contact Johannes Leisen.
The workshop is sponsored by the Wallace H. Coulter Department of Biomedical Engineering at Georgia Tech and Emory and the Parker H. Petit Institute for Bioengineering and Bioscience at Georgia Tech.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Colly Mitchell
- Created: 10/20/2011
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 10/07/2016