My GaTech Update Scheduled for Mid-October
Get ready to see some changes in the appearance and features of My GaTech accounts.
On Oct. 15, My GaTech will be upgraded to the latest version of the program and will offer the following new features:
- Merged “Briefcase” and “Documents,” which will allow users to access files from virtually anywhere and share them publicly (with a URL) or privately with Georgia Tech users.
- Tabbed “Compose” windows for the “Calendar” and “Tasks.”
- Option to schedule email “send” times.
- Ability to schedule working hours on personal calendar.
- Ability to self-restore deleted items.
- Drag and drop attachments and ability to upload multiple attachments at once.
- Scheduling Wizard.
- Supports Outlook 2010.
- “Calendar” and “Tasks” will have their own trash folders.
People who use the My GaTech web client do not need to do anything to receive the upgrade. However, Outlook users who use the Zimbra Connector for Outlook will need to download the last version of the connector, which is available here.
Help and tutorials will be available within My GaTech after the upgrade is made. Send all questions here.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Amelia Pavlik
- Created: 10/03/2011
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 10/07/2016