2011 Diversity Roundtable
In conjunction with the 50th Anniversary of the Matriculation of Black Students at Georgia Tech, the 2011 Diversity Roundtable will provide staff members opportunities to:
- Recognize, celebrate and show appreciation for African American staff trailblazers.
- Engage in meaningful discussions across departmental and managerial lines.
- Provide a forum for discussion, sharing, learning and enlightenment.
- Provide a forum that fosters shared commitment, where Tech staff can work together to make effectual change and contribute to Tech's direction and vision for the next 50 years.
Unfortunately, attendance of the roundtable is by RSVP only, and registration has closed.Any staff that would still like to be part of the event may watch it via live stream here. The live stream will also be available on the GT Cable Network on channel 18.
- Workflow Status:Published
- Created By:Amelia Pavlik
- Modified By:Fletcher Moore