Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) Notification to Georgia Tech Employees
Georgia Tech sets high expectations for ethical and respectful community behavior. As an employee of Georgia Tech, policies are in place to guide behavior and activities — both on and off campus. This notification serves as your annual alcohol and other drug notification reminder.
Please take this opportunity to read and review the Employee Alcohol and Illegal Drug Use Policy. There are also resources available for support with substance abuse or other issues. Georgia Tech's Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is free, confidential, and provides counseling services and referrals for a full range of personal, family, and work concerns.
If you have questions about this notice, please contact Georgia Tech Human Resources at email@example.com or call 404.385.1111.
- Georgia Tech Drug and Alcohol Testing Policy
- Georgia Tech Pre-employment and Substance Abuse Screening Policy
- USG-BOR Policy 4.6.4 Alcohol and Drugs on Campus
- USG-BOR Drug Testing Policy
- USG-BOR Policy 8.2.17 Voluntary Disclosure of Drug Use Policy
- USG-BOR General Criteria for Employment Policy
- Georgia Tech Campus Alcohol Policy
- Georgia Tech Tobacco and Smoke-Free Campus Policy
- Purchase of Food Using Institutional Funds
- Workflow Status:Published
- Created By:jrandolph31
- Modified By:cgrant60