Gradescope for Final Exams
This workshop will offer guidance of assignments that are paper-based.
We will also cover the grading and rubric-building workflow on Gradescope and walk attendees through the instructor interface for creating an assignment and student interface for viewing feedback.
In this workshop you will learn how to: -Set up assignments where students can submit freeform work
- Grade your final exams on Gradescope
- Make rubric changes as you grade - changes apply to previously graded work to maintain consistency
- Write each comment only once - apply previously used comments with a click
- Use ‘assignment analytics’ to gain insight into student learning
Friday, December 1, 1:00 PM (EDT)
- Workflow Status:Published
- Created By:twagner35
- Modified By:twagner35