Diversity in Intellectual Property: An LST Panel Discussion, co-hosted with Jones Day
In collaboration with Jones Day, Georgia Tech's Law, Science, and Technology Program is proud to present this panel discussion on Diversity in Intellectual Property. We'll discuss what a career in intellectual property entails, and we'll hear from attorneys about their journey into IP law.
Panel Discussion12:30 – 1:15 p.m. in Clary Theater Panelists
- Laura Kanouse, Associate, Jones Day
- Steven Wong, Chief IP Counsel and Assistant General Counsel, The Home Depot
- Meredith Ragains, Executive Director, Georgia Lawyers for the Arts
- Margo Bagley, Asa Griggs Candler Professor of Law, Emory University School of Law
Lunch and Networking Reception1:15 p.m. in the Hall of Success.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: cwhittle9
- Created: 02/27/2023
- Modified By: cwhittle9
- Modified: 03/23/2023