Connecting Local to Global: Discussion with Francophone Diplomatic, Consular and Business Representatives
Connect with Consulate Delegates from France, Belgium, Switzerland or Quebec, and with GT professors during an interactive and informative discussion session about global internships, grants and scholarships, study abroad opportunities in francophone countries and find out why a minor/major or MS in French will give you an edge on the job market.
Invited guests are:
- David Ruffel, Cultural Attaché, Consulat Général de France à Atlanta
- Katherine Lafourcade, Executive Director, French-American Chamber of Commerce Atlanta-Southeast
- Hélène Touré, VP Development & Executive Search
- Fabienne Egli, Head of Public Diplomacy & Cultural Affairs Consulate General of Switzerland
- Lillianne Daniels, Assistant to the Cultural Attaché, Atlanta Cultural Services, French Embassy in the United States
- Stéphanie Boulard, Associate Professor of French - moderator
Drinks and snacks are included for a better conversation.
This session is part of French Day programming.