“Tracking” Climate Solutions In Georgia: Rooftop Solar
Georgia Tech’s School of Public Policy is organizing a series of seminars to inform the development of a climate solutions tracker for Drawdown Georgia and to assist Business Compact members in their climate action strategies.
We will discuss the following topics:
- innovative ways to track solution adoption
- places and people in Georgia that are demonstrating progress
- critical infrastructure and enabling policies
- characterizing market adoption and equity issues
- the potential for accelerating adoption
- business and thought leaders who should be consulted
Bryan Jacob, solar program director of Southern Alliance for Clean Energy, will discuss “Status of rooftop solar in Georgia relative to other Southeastern states & enabling policies that could empower more customer-generators.”
Jeff Pratt, president of Green Power EMC, will discuss “Challenges and Opportunities of Rooftop Solar for EMC Member/Customers."
Moderated by Marilyn A. Brown, Regents' Professor in the School of Public Policy at the Georgia Institute of Technology.
Join online at: https://bit.ly/SolarGA.