X-Ray Safety Training
X-Ray safety training is required prior to operating an x-ray machine and is comprised of a 2-hour classroom training. Follow the instructions below to register for this training.
Radiation Worker Registration and X-Ray Safety Training Sign-Up
- Complete a Form B, Radiation Worker registration before attending class (you may need to be connected to the GT VPN). After the training, the completed Form B will be sent to your Authorized User (AU - this is whoever manages the x-ray machine you'll be using) for signature via DocuSign.
- Go to Genius LMS and use your GT Login
- Click "View Course Catalog"
- Search for X-Ray
- Click "Register" for your preferred date
- Click "Proceed to Checkout" and follow the instructions
IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE REGISTERING, or IF YOU DON'T GET AN EMAIL IMMEDIATELY AFTER REGISTERING, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Christina Tabor
- Created: 08/11/2022
- Modified By: Christina Tabor
- Modified: 08/16/2022