Radioactive Materials Safety Training
Radioactive material safety training is required prior to using radioactive material and is comprised of a 3-hour classroom training and a 1-hour hands-on training. Follow the instructions below to register for these trainings.
Radiation Worker Registration and Radioactive Material Safety Training Sign-Up
- Submit a Form B, Radiation Worker Registration before attending class. After the training, the completed Form B will be sent to you and your Authorized User (AU - this is whoever owns the radioactive material you’ll be using) for signature via DocuSign.
- Go to Genius LMS and use your GT Login
- Click "View Course Catalog"
- Search for "Radioactive"
- Click "Register" for your preferred date for "Radioactive Materials Safety Training" AND for "Hands-On Radioactive Materials Safety Training", which is a required part of radioactive materials safety training. For "Hands-On Radioactive Materials Safety Training", register for a date that occurs after the date you will be attending "Radioactive Materials Safety Training".
- Click "Proceed to Checkout" and follow the instructions
IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE REGISTERING, or IF YOU DON'T GET AN EMAIL IMMEDIATELY AFTER REGISTERING, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Workflow Status:Published
- Created By:Christina Tabor
- Modified By:Christina Tabor