Southeastern Energy Conference
The Energy Club @ GT is hosting the 2022 Southeastern Energy Conference, in partnership with the Strategic Energy Institute and IEEE PES at Georgia Tech. This year’s conference theme is The Electric Grid of the Future.
The event is hosted virtually on April 7th and in-person on April 8th at the Kendeda Building room 210. It includes:
- A poster session, with cash prizes ($500, $250, $150) for top contestants. Click here to sign up for the poster session. Posters can be on any topic broadly related to energy.
- Free food!
- An exclusive info session from GT startup GridBlock
- Keynote addresses by Matt Cox, CEO of Greenlink, and Anuj Chokshi, FPL Development Project Director for E-Mobility
- A Grid Technologies workshop
- Panels focused on grid policy, the use of artificial intelligence for grid data, and grid resiliency
Please visit our website for a full agenda and list of speakers.
Sign up for the conference here so we can get an estimate for food!