Keiretsu Forum: Term Sheets and Cap Tables 101 Workshop
REGISTER here for participation link by Monday, February 14 @ 8:00 a.m. ET.
This is an entry-level 101 workshop structured for the new angel investor and entrepreneurs who want to gain a deeper understanding of the business side of their investments. By the end of this workshop, the attendee will;
- Have an understanding of the necessary elements of Term Sheets and Cap Tables and their role in the investment process.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the different investment types, company structures, and preferences for angel investors.
- Clearly understand different types of investments and the impact on their portfolios now and in the future.
The Term Sheets and Cap Tables 101 Workshop will be held virtually via Zoom. All participants must pre-register for the event. All materials will be distributed electronically prior to the meeting. Co-Founder and Mid-Atlantic Area President, Howard Lubert, will be conducting the workshop.
Keiretsu Forum is the world’s largest private equity angel investment network with 2000+ accredited investors in 33 North American chapters and 1000+ investors in 20 international chapters, who have invested more than $1B in early stage companies in the last 22 years.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Christina Wessels
- Created: 02/07/2022
- Modified By: Christina Wessels
- Modified: 02/07/2022