Georgia Tech Faculty Women’s Club (GTFWC) Scholarship
The GTFWC Scholarship Program is pleased to award scholarships to deserving Georgia Tech undergraduates who have a parent or guardian employed by Georgia Tech – the children of our Georgia Tech “family.” Funds can be used for Georgia Tech expenses: tuition, fees, books, and/or room and board.
Guidelines for Selection of Recipients:
1. The Scholarship Committee will award up to six qualified student scholarships of $2,000 each for the 2022-23 Academic Year. Applicants must be a current Georgia Tech undergraduate student and have completed at least one full semester at Tech.
2. The applicant’s parent or guardian must be a permanent employee of Georgia Tech, or an organization recognized as an affiliated organization by the Georgia Tech Office of the General Counsel.
3. The applicant must fully complete the application at https://baseline.campuslabs.com/gatech/fwcsa22
4. There is no minimum GPA to apply. The applicant must submit a headshot and an official Georgia Tech transcript via Parchment from the Registrar’s Office emailed directly to Scholarship Chair Brenda "B" Woods at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEADLINE to apply is March 27, 2022. Questions? Please contact the GTFWC Scholarship Chair, Brenda "B" Woods, Director of Research and Assessment for Student Engagement & Well-Being at email@example.com.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: tbarker30
- Created: 02/03/2022
- Modified By: tbarker30
- Modified: 02/03/2022