X-Ray Safety Training
X-Ray safety training is required prior to operating an x-ray machine and is comprised of a 2-hour classroom training. Follow the instructions below to register for this training.
Radiation Worker Registration and X-Ray Safety Training Sign-Up
1. Complete a Form B (you must be connected to the GT VPN). After the training, the completed Form B will be sent to your Authorized User (AU - this is whoever manages the x-ray machine you'll be using) for signature via DocuSign.
2. Sign up by going to http://training.osp.gatech.edu/. Select Classes by Title on the left, then select "X-Ray Safety". Click on your preferred date to register.
3. If the the Form B or online training sign-up does not work for you, call 404-894-3605 to register.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Christina Tabor
- Created: 12/03/2021
- Modified By: Christina Tabor
- Modified: 12/07/2021