Townhall | Covid on Campus Revisited: Toward Safe Living and Learning Environments
Watch the recap recording: youtu.be/5TEQeOVKXgM
View the presentation slide deck: bit.ly/sep8-townhall-ppt
In this fifth townhall of the Georgia Tech Covid-19 Surveillance Testing series, Greg Gibson and Joshua S. Weitz, Patton Distinguished Chairs and professors in Biological Sciences, will be joined by Nga Lee (Sally) Ng, professor in Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering and in Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, to provide updates and insights related to the new school year and fall semester. Participants will have an opportunity to pose questions during this virtual event. This townhall will be recorded, and a recap will be posted here following the event.
Join the event on BlueJeans by tapping this link.
Watch previous townhalls in this series:
- Covid-19 Testing, Vaccination, and Mitigation Townhall
(May 5, 2021)
- Covid-19 Cases Rise, Holiday Travel and Stopping the Spread (November 16, 2020)
- Campus Surveillance Testing Update: Tracking Cases and Taking Action (September 10, 2020)
- Georgia Tech Surveillance Testing: Update and Early Interpretations (August 20, 2020)
Watch previous related talks:
- Covid-19 Response Efforts: Chemistry and Biochemistry at Georgia Tech (April 16, 2020)
- Dynamics of COVID-19: Near- and Long-term Challenges with Joshua S. Weitz (April 15, 2020)
- Georgia Tech CMDI Science Forum Spotlights Coronavirus Outbreak (February 10, 2020)
This series is hosted by the School of Biological Sciences at Georgia Tech.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: jhunt7
- Created: 08/31/2021
- Modified By: jhunt7
- Modified: 09/09/2021