Blue Sky Group Webinar
Join researchers and clinicians from across the state as the Georgia CTSA and the Emory School of Medicine host a Blue Sky Group on Single Cell Technologies and Analytics!
RSVP HERE for Participation Link - registration required, space limited
- Steven Bosinger, Ph.D. - Yerkes National Primate Research Center, Emory University
- Manoj Bhasin, Ph.D. - Winship Cancer Institute, Emory University
- Rafick-Pierre Sékaly, Ph.D. - Department of Pathology, Case Western Reserve University
- Greg Gibson, Ph.D. - School of Biological Sciences, Georgia Tech
This Blue Sky Group will contain multiple speakers who will explain the power of the technology and how they are using it in their own research programs. There will also be time allotted at the end for Q&A and discussion of possible collaborations. This will provide a unique opportunity for attendees to drive the agenda and catalyze future collaborations and research opportunities.
Share your experience, learn from others, enjoy opportunities for interdisciplinary networking and find potential collaborators!
Sponsored by Georgia Clinical & Translational Science Alliance (GCTSA), Emory University, Morehouse School of Medicine, Georgia Tech, University of Georgia
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Colly Mitchell
- Created: 08/26/2021
- Modified By: Colly Mitchell
- Modified: 08/26/2021