Radioactive Materials Safety Training
Radioactive material safety training is required prior to using radioactive material and is comprised of a 3-hour classroom training and a 1-hour hands-on training. Follow the instructions below to register for these trainings.
Radiation Worker Registration and Radioactive Material Safety Training Sign-Up
1. Complete a Form B (if the link doesn't work be sure you are connected to the GT VPN). After the training, the completed Form B will be sent to you and your Authorized User (AU - this is whoever owns the radioactive material you’ll be using) for signature via docuSign.
2. Sign up by going to https://training.osp.gatech.edu/. Select Classes by Title on the left, then select "Radioactive Materials Safety". Click on your preferred date to register.
3. If the the Form B or online training sign-up does not work for you, call 404-894-3605 for assistance.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Christina Tabor
- Created: 07/19/2021
- Modified By: Gary Spichiger
- Modified: 08/10/2021