Accelerating the Next Generation of Immune Medicine with Cellular Proteomics at CMaT
REGISTER HERE for participation link
Looking to keep your data on the cutting edge of research?
Join our webinar to discuss the IsoPlexis product suite capabilities and how it’s cellular proteomics and functional phenotyping is addressing urgent challenges central to unlocking the next stage of personalized cancer immunotherapies and identifying immunological mechanisms in infectious disease. With single-cell proteomics barcoding and detection of a full range of cytokines (30+) per single cell, across thousands of single cells, the IsoLight platform is showing the unique value of resolving the heterogeneity of a variety of immune cell types.
Discover how IsoPlexis is powering the future of advanced medicines to fight complex diseases by providing correlative clinical & pre-clinical immune biomarkers that differentiate mechanistic information in the competitive clinical world of immunology.
IsoPlexis’ interdisciplinary product suite allows you to gain insight and further research, including:
- Reveal the functional mechanism of immune activation in a novel agonist combination with adoptive cell therapy
- Uncover the role of TILs within Ipi/Nivo checkpoint combination and reveal the biological drivers of patient response
- Identify the unique polyfunctional monocyte cell types that drive tumor suppression
- Understand the functional differences of tumor antigen potency in bispecifics
- Identify functional immune mechanism CD8 T cell response for infectious diseases
- And other single-cell functional proteomics cases