Brexit and the (Dis)United Kingdom?
In the wake of the 100th anniversary of the Partition of Ireland and the Scottish and Welsh parliamentary elections, please join the Center for European and Transatlantic Studies for a panel discussion examining how Brexit is impacting territorial relations within the UK.
- Megan Dee, Lecturer in International Politics, University of Stirling
- David Phinnemore, Professor of European Politics, Queens University Belfast
- Richard Wyn Rees, Director, Wales Governance Centre and Dean of Public Affairs, Cardiff University
- Alasdair Young, co-director, Center for European and Transatlantic Studies, Georgia Institute of Technology
Special remarks by
- Andrew Staunton, Consul General, British Consulate in Atlanta
Registration at: https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/register/hspjjxhb