X-Ray Safety Training
X-Ray safety training is required prior to operating an x-ray machine and is comprised of a 2-hour classroom training. Follow the instructions below to register for this training.
Radiation Worker Registration and X-Ray Safety Training Sign-Up
1. Complete and print a Form B (VPN may be needed). Sign as the Radiation Worker, and have your Authorized User (AU) sign as the AU (this is whoever owns the x-ray machine you’ll be using).
2. Sign up by going to https://training.osp.gatech.edu/. Select Classes by Title on the left, then select "X-Ray Safety". Click on your preferred date to register.
3. If the the Form B or online training sign-up does not work for you, call 404-894-3605 to register.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Christina Tabor
- Created: 04/19/2021
- Modified By: Christina Tabor
- Modified: 04/19/2021