Register Your Summer Internship by May Deadlines
Are you planning to intern this summer? All master's and Ph.D. students are encouraged to undertake internships as a part of their academic experience at Georgia Tech. For international students, the deadline to register your summer internship is May 14. For U.S. citizens and permanent residents, the deadline is May 21. Here are additional details you need to know: Benefits of Registering Your Internship
- Internship audit hours are tuition-free and are recorded on your official transcript.
- You maintain active student status during your work terms (required for international students).
- Your earnings will not affect your FAFSA Financial Aid status.
- Career advisors can provide support during your work term.
- Length of Work Term: Five weeks (this is only for summer 2021, due to changes in the job market caused by Covid-19)
- Earliest Start Date: May 10, 2021
- Latest End Date: Aug. 20, 2021
- Students who are graduating must end employment on Aug. 6, 2021.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: eryan32
- Created: 03/18/2021
- Modified By: eryan32
- Modified: 03/18/2021