Bio LaunchPad Seminar (formerly Petit Entrepreneurship Academy Seminar)
Helping GT entrepreneurs learn how to fund and commercialize their technology.
REGISTER to receive participation link
"Two Venture Capitalists Walk into a Lab…"
- 11:00 a.m. Interview session with Andy Schwab, Founder, Managing Partner; Deborah Palestrant, Ph.D., Head of 4:59 - 5AM Ventures
- 12:00 noon Extended small group "Office Hours" discussion
- 12:30 p.m. Adjourn
The series is hosted by the Parker H. Petit Institute for Bioengineering and Bioscience and GT's VentureLab. For inquiries or suggestions about future seminars, contact Cynthia Sundell, Senior Director of Life Sciences, IBB, or Harold Solomon, Principal, VentureLab.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Colly Mitchell
- Created: 03/03/2021
- Modified By: Colly Mitchell
- Modified: 05/03/2021