Southeast Regional Clinical & Translational Science Conference
The 2021 Southeast Regional Clinical & Translational Science Conference is going virtual! Join us as we bring together researchers from across the region to present the best new clinical and translational research and build collaborative partnerships.
DAY ONE - 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
DAY TWO - 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Featured talks
- Poster sessions showcasing clinical and translational science advances across the region
- Concurrent breakout sessions focused on health equity, infectious disease and health services
- “The Contagion Next Time: Health and Health Inequities After COVID-19” - Sandro Galea, M.D., M.P.H., Dr.PH., Dean Robert A.Knox Professor School of Public Health - Boston University
- “The IDEAL Path: Addressing Black Racial Health Disparities and Black Racial Equity” - Cato L. Laurencin, M.D.-Ph.D., University Professor, Albert and Wilda Van Dusen Distinguished Professor, Orthopaedic Surgery, Chief Executive Officer, The Connecticut Convergence Institute for Translation in Regenerative Engineering, Core Faculty Member, Africana Studies Institute, Professor of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, Professor of Materials Science and Engineering, Professor of Biomedical Engineering - University of Connecticut
Registration is $35 per person ($20 for trainees). Fee includes attendance at all scientific sessions.
Visit conference website
Sponsorship opportunities still available.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Colly Mitchell
- Created: 02/12/2021
- Modified By: Colly Mitchell
- Modified: 02/12/2021