Beginner Social Ballroom Lessons
Social lessons will consist of some distanced "partnered" dancing, as well as newly developed line dances, to allow people to still learn in a fun and engaging set of social lessons. The lessons will be similar to the past social lessons we have had, where we encourage you to come consistently, but drop ins are completely fine. TO ATTEND THE IN PERSON LESSONS, YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS: 1. Be a part of our club, and RSVP through Engage. 2. RSVP this time slot through the CRC -> Sport Clubs -> Ballroom Dance for this practice date & time. 3. Join the club on IMLeagues. 4. Be a part of the weekly testing program. Additionally, at the in person lessons, all dancers must
- Have a mask on the entire time.
- Maintain proper distance from all other people there.
- Have their temperature taken, and provide survey information if required.
- Respect and follow all instructions from the coach(es) and safety officer(s).
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: gwyner3
- Created: 02/05/2021
- Modified By: gwyner3
- Modified: 03/02/2021