Impact from Home: Winter Break
Want to do something impactful with your break? Join ASB for our "Impact from Home: Winter Break" program.
- Serve - with an organization of your choosing*
- Connect - with other service-minded GT students through weekly virtual hangouts
- Reflect - on your own experiences and hear from others
- Learn - about asset-based community development and service-learning
- Share - your experience in a format that feels right for you
Purpose: Through participating in the Impact from Home program, participants will connect with other service-minded students and grow in their ability to serve moving forward.
Flexible: The “Impact from Home: Winter Break” is a “challenge by choice”. You can participate in whatever capacity works for you, doing as much or as little service-learning as your schedule allows for, and all of the hangouts are optional!
Participants do service in their own capacity throughout winter break.
Week of 12/14 - Introduction and Hangout
Week of 12/21 – Holiday Party/Hangout
Week of 12/28 – Reflect on our topics of interest
Week of 01/04 – Discuss how to find community partners in Atlanta or at home
Week of 01/11 – End of Service Ceremony
*Participants can also serve by building their "Civic IQ" through indirect service such as educating themselves through online resources, attending meetings in their local community, calling their representatives, and more!