Register Your Spring Internship by January Deadline
Are you planning to intern this spring? All master's and Ph.D. students are encouraged to undertake internships as a part of their academic experience at Georgia Tech. The deadline to register your spring internship is 4 p.m. on Jan. 29, 2021. Here are additional details you need to know: Benefits of Registering Your Internship
- Internship audit hours are tuition-free and are recorded on your official transcript.
- You maintain active student status during your work terms (required for international students).
- Your earnings will not affect your FAFSA Financial Aid status.
- Career advisors can provide support during your work term.
- Length of Work Term: 10 weeks minimum
- Earliest Start Date: Dec. 14, 2020
- Latest End Date: April 30, 2021, for students who are graduating in spring 2021, and May 7, 2021, for students who are not graduating in spring 2021.
- For more information on Graduate Internship Program requirements and how to apply, click here.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: asiebold3
- Created: 11/30/2020
- Modified By: Amelia Pavlik
- Modified: 12/03/2020