Ivan Allen College Student Athletes Honored at Graduation Brunch
Six Georgia Tech Ivan Allen College of Liberal Arts graduates were recognized at the athletics department's graduation brunch for student athletes, held Nov. 19, 2020 at Bobby Dodd Stadium. The ceremony honored athletes who earned degrees during both the summer and fall semesters.
- Stephen Dolphus, football (School of Literature, Media, and Communication)
- Jaylend Ratliffe, football (School of Literature, Media, and Communication)
- Morgan Bruce, softball (School of History and Sociology)
- Kim Hallowes, women's track & field/cross country (School of Economics)
- Grace Rigsbee, volleyball (School of Literature, Media, and Communication)
The department recently recorded a graduation success rate of 89 percent, an all-time best for Georgia Tech. Furthermore, 14 of the 15 programs in the department recorded an Academic Progress Rate (APR) above the national average when the most recent figures were released.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: ifrazer3
- Created: 11/23/2020
- Modified By: ifrazer3
- Modified: 11/24/2020