Public Citizen Internship for Georgia Runoff Election
Public Citizen is a national nonpartisan organization that is working to make sure our elections are safe, secure, and accessible. They are currently offering remote internship opportunities for college students who want to help ensure that students and others in Georgia can participate in Georgia’s upcoming January 5th runoff election.
The internships are selective, and students in these positions will be doing serious work to protect our democracy while also learning professional advocacy and communication skills. Help your peers participate in the election by:
- Helping students navigate their state’s voter registration and voting procedures
- Ensuring students successfully vote
- Recruiting poll workers
- Supporting election protection programs to ensure voting runs smoothly
The remote virtual internships run now through the week of January 5th. Students are encouraged to apply as soon as possible to be competitive applicants. Apply by sending a resume and coverletter to Ilana Beller at email@example.com. More information on the internship can also be found here.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Created: 11/16/2020
- Modified By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Modified: 11/16/2020