Athletic Association: Spring 2021 Tutors Needed
With many students losing out on internship and job opportunities, we wanted to remind students that we have opportunities to build their resume with valuable work experience while tutoring our student athletes in the Athletic Association. All tutoring will take place in a virtual setting which provides a safe work environment for all tutors.
Link to Job Descriptions
Qualification for all positions:
- Must have a earned a minimum cumulative GPA 3.0.
- Undergraduate tutors need to have passed a minimum of 30 college credits hours ( exceptions may be granted) at Georgia Tech.
- Must have earned a "B" or better in the course you wish to tutor.
- Must abide by Georgia Tech, NCAA and AA rules and regulations.
- Must be able to teach academic success strategies to a diverse student population in a one-on-one or small group setting. Must have the ability to effectively communicate verbally and have skills to develop written reports.
- Must be attentive to detail and accurate in record keeping.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights.