Woodruff and Whitehead Foundation Fellowship
The Woodruff and Whitehead Foundations are accepting applications for their 27th Woodruff & Whitehead Fellow.
Term of appointment is Aug. 1, 2021- Jul. 31, 2022.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare for meetings and site visits with current and potential grantees. Draft memoranda summarizing meetings.
- Assist with administrative tasks including filing and general correspondence with grantees and grant-seekers.
- Assist with database management, data collection, and basic data analytics.
- Conduct research projects and give presentations on topics related to the Foundations’ grantmaking.
- Attend philanthropy association meetings.
Applicants may email a resume and a brief letter explaining their interest and qualifications. Applications will be accepted until January 15, 2021 and should be emailed to Jenny Morgan, Grants Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Foundations will begin interviewing applicants in late January and select a candidate by mid-March. Questions may be directed to the current Fellow, Gabe Baskin, at email@example.com.
In addition, there will be TWO INFO SESSIONS about the fellowship presented by Woodruff and Whitehead.
The links for the info sessions are below:
For the 10/28 4:00 PM session please use this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81945118812?pwd=M1FxZjlMYVltNHc5S1FmczdsZjBzUT09
For 11/10 4:00 PM session please use this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84309120180?pwd=cnA1Zk8zVXg4WjluRUlhTEYrVitlQT09
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Created: 10/19/2020
- Modified By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Modified: 10/19/2020