Georgia Tech Dining Update
The #1 priority of Georgia Tech Dining Services is ensuring that we take every possible precaution to protect the safety and welfare of the students and guests who visit our facilities. We will maintain safe environments through the following measures:
· Social distance decals are in place for students to visit dining spaces safely.
· Dining locations will close between service periods to clean and sanitize all areas.
· All dining staff will always wear protective face masks and gloves.
· We will limit contact with cashless payments and elimination of self-service stations in all locations.
· Increased hot and cold grab & go meals will be available for added convenience and flexibility.
The Dining Services team is excited to welcome everyone back to campus and we are looking forward to serving the Georgia Tech community. To dine conveniently on campus, become a meal plan holder. We offer a meal plan for the busy life of any student! Select yours by visiting mealplan.gatech.edu.